Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Is it just me

Is it just me


Am I the only one who buys comics and has access to a blog that DIDNT like Desolation Jones #6 or Daredevil #84? The reviews are in:

For Desolation Jones: Here and here and here and here and here.

For Daredevil: Here and here and here.

Im certainly not done with Daredevil, Im just a little underwhelmed. Doesnt anyone else think the whole Frank Castle thing is stupid? Doesnt anyone else think that someone would figure out that the FBI Director wants them to kill each other? Doesnt anyone else wonder why these prisoners can just wander around with no supervision whatsoever (another part of the FBI Directors evil plan, I suppose)? No? Okay. Im on board for the next three issues, but Brubaker better pull it together.

As for Desolation Jones, Im sticking by my opinion that the last issue was shit. Someday Ill break it down further, but not now.

Am I insane? Should I just shut up and stand in line for the comic book goodness that Brubaker and Ellis are dishing out?

Read More


Available link for download