Monday, January 30, 2017

Jessica Christ x Fab nl x Fashiolista

Jessica Christ x Fab nl x Fashiolista











Bag by Jessica Christ for Fab.nl 
Sweater from Voodoo Girl
Shoes Sirenlondon.com
Pants iClothing.ie
Earrings from Merrin and Gussy

This is the Jessica Bag Ive designed for the competition with Fab.nl and Fashiolista.com ! There will be a big voting soon and if you like this bag and youd maybe like to buy one soon, then please vote for me! All the bags will be sold, only the winner out of the 3 will be able to design a mini collection!


To my bag:
I was inspired by these awesome shoes I wear on my outfit.
 Ive also thought that the bag should be practically so that it should have big space. It has 2 openings. One is in front, and one at the back. The one in front is open but you can close the one at the back.
There is a zipper in the one at the back and also 2 spaces for your mobile phone or something else.

I have my final exams in one week and I few days and afterwards I will have so much time to improve my photography skills, go shopping, have time for everything for which I havent got enough time until then... Agh Im so happy then! But for now I have to study hard and its quite annoying to remember what Ive learned in mathematics about 3 1/2 years ago haha. Also French is not that easy, especially the speaking part. And I hate the people who made these exams because they wont test English!!! F*cking stupid people... I wish good luck to those of you who are gonna have their final exams too. :)


Heres the video! But you better watch it on Vimeo! Filmed by me, music by me. 

Available link for download