Saturday, October 12, 2019

Connect Hp Printer To Bt Home Hub






Connect your computer to the bt hub's wired or wireless network and click the start button. click the "devices and printers" option in the menu. click "add a printer" from the menu that appears.. Wireless printing stops working with home hub 5 go to solution i have upgraded from home hub 3 to home hub 5 and am having problems with my hp c410b wireless printer which was working fine with the hh3.. Connect usb printer to bt smart hub tom gent oct 26, 2016, 2:58 pm i'm trying to connect my wired hp photosmart b109a to bt smart hub to enable wireless printing..





Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW A3+ Colour Inkjet Printer ...


Epson workforce pro wf-8010dw a3+ colour inkjet printer



Hi @taggart07,. good day. thank you for stopping by the hp forums. i reviewed the post regarding assistance for setting up the printer with the bt wireless hub to print using an ipad.. New bt hub supplied to our main home computer,connected by cable, with no problems encountered.my own advent 7115 laptop,wireless connected to old hub,now cannot be connected to new bt hub,inspite of …. Bt help desk said i could connect my printer to my bt home hub & use my "mac" to print but he would charge me