Thursday, May 23, 2019

Cd Drive On Acer Aspire E 15






Hello, i just bought an aspire e15. there is a disk drive that i can see, but no button on it, nor is there any open/close program that i can find.. Solved i cant figure out how to open my laptops cd drive, its an aspire e 15 es1c2fa how i open my dvd slot on my acer aspire e 15 (e5-575-38um). most people tell me their is a button to eject on. How i open my dvd slot on my acer aspire e 15 (e5-575-38um). most people tell me their is a button to eject on the port but i; i can't open my cd drive..





Acer Aspire 5100 cd Dvd rom Driver


Acer aspire 5100 cd dvd rom driver



Video showing you how to install or upgrade your acer aspire es e15 model laptop's dvd player. some of the cheaper models have blanks in them and will be needed to be upgraded so you can play dvd. How to open cd drive of a acer aspire e 15 i want to insert a cd in my laptop but i dont know how to open the cd drive and it dosent have a botton on it like other laptops so please help me posted by pio do rego on jan 01, 2015. The acer aspire e 15 is a budget notebook that will make you forget how little you paid..



cd drive on acer aspire e 15

visit link reference