Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Its Wallpaper Baby!!

Its Wallpaper Baby!!


DUDE.
HOLD. THE. PHONE.

Spoonflower is now offering wallpaper! 
RED FLOWERS by Tessiegirl
A BUNCH OF GUYS by Tessiegirl
I love that A Bunch of Guys started out as a drawing for the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge in August- the prompt was Faces. The drawing challenges I am participating in have loosened me up so much and helped me create a huge body of work that is just waiting to be translated into other things! Awesome.

So these are my first two available wallpaper designs over in my Spoonflower shop. It costs $60 per roll (24" x 144") or you can buy it by a 24" x 12" swatch. And its easily removable, totally original and awesome!!

All the other designs in my shop are still available on fabric, which can be purchased starting at $18 per yard.

I am going to get started on some Wall Decal designs, as they are quite different to a repeating wallpaper/ fabric design. 

Exciting times :-)

post signature

Available link for download